Frequently Asked Questions
Conveniently enough, the shopping cart will calculate shipping costs for you prior to completion of checkout. Simply add the items to the cart, view your cart, and "Estimate Shipping Cost.”
1. Enter 59834 in the "FROM" ZIP code box.
2. Enter YOUR shipping ZIP code in the "TO" ZIP code box.
If your order contains fuse, check the boxes next to "Hazardous Materials” and "Requires Ground Transportation."
3. Click the rightmost icon, "Calculate price based on Shape and Size."
4. Enter your cart weight plus 3 oz (we add 3oz to every cart to account for the box and packaging materials).
5. Click the third icon, "Package," to view the available rates.
- Add $.50 to the cost of a Retail Ground or First Class price.
- Add $1.00 to the cost of a Priority Mail price.
PLEASE NOTE: We rarely, if ever, use Flate Rate Priority boxes. Fuse CANNOT travel via Priority Mail, most other items do not fit in these boxes, and they're often more expensive.
If you need to return or exchange an item due to an error on our part, just contact us and we'll take care of you.